Tuesday, January 9, 2007

What is a Pipboy?


Druggy: Really? I've known Pip for a long time now and he doesn't strike me as a person who is spiteful or gung ho. In fact, if there was a war going on right now, I can see him in the Anti war protest......

Raz: Well.. Philip did specifically say and I quote: "Bring it on!"

Mike: there u have it druggy. pip is going to unleash his 6 carriers on sat night.

Druggy: The question is ...why did Pip say "Bring it on!" out of the blue? I wonder what instigated the God Carrier? I want the Mseger history tonight before 6. so you dun tamper. (clearly has trust issues)

Mike: i'm most probably not going home after work. u get from jason or u can break into pip's house n view his history lar.



Druggy: Why? Not enuff time to tamper issit? Its okay. I'll ask Jason and Piip then,

Raz: Go ask pip as I have no time to fulfill this childish request.

Mike: hear that druggy? gundam otoko calling u childish.

Druggy: Since both of you not giving me the history, I am assuming that you punks have batu apied pip into waging war against me.
Why? What did he do to both of you? Or me for that matter?
You guys ar...too much.
Pip is just like a peaceful tauren grazing through the field like not a care in the world when you all started to attack him like blood lusted orcs. (biggest load of crap ever)

Raz: mike... show pip the part later on jonathan refering to him as a grass eating tauren
druggy.. NOW i'm batu-api-ing

Mike: what characters pip n druggy playing in WoW anyway?
Yar, druggy thinks pip is like some donkan animal for telling him to bring it on.

Raz: We iz orks, pip iz tauren. We allies.
Unlike druggy, the dwarf scum. Enemy of the horde! (someone's in touch with his inner orc)

1 comment:

DDT said...

A pure and refined example of pure spitefulness and batu apiness engulfed into a solid state of conversation.

The Horde sucks big time, at least the Alliance has got sexy ladies like the ones in this post.....

I rather be an enemy of the Horde anytime!