Sunday, May 13, 2007

Obsing in SC


Mike:
dude, u not scared of pip's carriers? when pip gets his carriers, its game over dude. just because u r map creator and multiple personality gosu doesn't mean u can be obs all night. anyways, u ffk on fri so u cannot obs. I'm sure my fellow SCers agree to this.


Druggy:
Naw, pip ...they trying to sugarcoat you. They trying to make you aware so that they can then pounce on you when you least expect it. Why do you think they attack you first? They know you were protoss and they scared of your carriers man. I forward you all their conversations on how to bring down Pip's carrier when I can find it. Keep up your carrier mind game strat and they will keep on attacking you. I can be observer whether I choose or not, you king batu api, as I am the MAP CREATOR.


Wonder who was the map creator last Friday?

Mike:
stop abusing ur powers. we all have equal voting power regardless of whether on is map creator, gosu or noob.


Druggy:
You want power? I'll show you power. Come online on Fri and see who be observer most of the time.


Raz:
All we have to do is make me the map creator this friday? :P

No comments: