Thursday, December 14, 2006

Pipboy's words of wisdom 14/12/2006


Hmm, as no one has show high levels of spitefulness and bloodlust, the next battle will most likely be on Friday. Currently, here are the statistics as far as i know.

Councillors - Bloodlust Level
Raz - Condition Red (Bloodlust is acidic enough to burn anything)
Pip - Condition Yellow (Not too bitter, not too sweet, just nice)
Akira - Condition Yellow (Not too bitter, not too sweet, just nice)
Druggy - Condition Orange (Might not burn anything, but still acidic)
Free - Condition Unknown (No idea)

Channel 419 is open 24 hours, 7 days a week. At most, it takes less than 2 minutes to boot up the computer and another 1 minute to double click the SC:BW icon on your desktop.

Rather than when is the next game, you should rephrase, such as, "are you feeling bloodthirsty" or "are you a man or a mouse" or "I've got a itching problem, I think its broodwar" or "I came, I saw, I nuked" or "I haven't had a good meal these days, let's order broodwar" or etc ...


No comments: